Thursday, March 01, 2007

Are diamonds really a girl's best friend?


OK, we've all heard it before. We can even sing that line, even if we don't know the rest of the song!! But I'm wondering if diamonds really are a girl's best friend?

Have you ever misplaced a piece of diamond jewelry? I have, and that feeling is not pretty. I was miserable, went through a self-hate mode, ("How could you allow that to happen?") etc. I was fortunate, though, that my diamond ring was found!!!, and is now happily on my finger. :)

I have heard from others about their horror stories about losing diamonds and not getting them back. They all have that same despondent/aghast look on their faces when they tell their stories. My heart goes out to them.

I have also heard from others that they are afraid of wearing their diamond pieces because they might lose them. So they stash those gems in their dresser drawers, and pull them out occasionally to marvel at the sparkle!

Well, if any of you have those feelings, here is the solution!

This bracelet definitely has glimmer appeal! It contains sparkly Swarovski crystals and tiny gold-filled beads make a lattice-work design between them. Watch these babies flash in the light!! The bracelet is reversible---the flip side shows the crystals only. It is finished with a claps made from gold over sterling silver.

(A friend of mine saw a lady in a store with one of these on, and she gasped at her "diamonds". She approached the woman, who then told her that it was made from crystals. My friend immediately asked me to make her one, and this is the resulting piece!)

This piece is sold, but I have one that is made with silver lattice work over a slightly different shade of white crystal. The silver one is a little more muted, for those who want to subdue the glitz a little! And, I could of course make additional ones in the gold-filled style.

Lest my husband thinks otherwise, I'd better say: Hey, I'd take diamonds over crystals any day, honey, so feel free to shower me in them!

But to my other blogger readers I'll say: Swarovskis will give you the flash you want, but won't cause you to flip-out if you lose it. ;)

A girl can have more than one best friend, right? Please contact me for pricing information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home