Monday, November 13, 2006

Dangles



Sometimes we want a little something for ourselves as a pick-me-up, or to go with that new outfit! Other times, we want to give someone a gift that is unique--something we know that she does not have, and cannot find at her local store. Perhaps we want to thank someone for something kind that she's done with us, and would like to tuck a little something into her thank you note. And we don't want to spend a fortune. My earrings are just that ticket!

This photo shows a few pairs of earrings I've made. Of course, I can make custom earrings; all you need to do is to ask me, "I like the green ones, but I really need them in blue," etc. And, since I aim to please, I will do my best to satisfy your request! We can get creative with this! Perhaps your friend took you to lunch, and you'd like to thank her. She had on the most gorgeous blue sweater, and was wearing go-with-anything-silver earrings. You might want me to make you a pair of blue earrings in order for you to tuck them into your thank you note, and tell her that these earrings remind you of the lovely sweater she was wearing!

The french wire earrings above (the ones with the earhooks) are $15. All components are sterling silver, with glass beads as dangles.

The ear threads are delicate sterling silver chain, with a little sterling silver leader on them. You can see some of these leaders in the photo; they're at the end of the chain, and look like silver threads, however they are actually extremely fine gauge silver wire. They thread through your earlobes, and feel very light, dangly, and sensuous. (Let's keep this G-rated, Donna!) Those earrings are $20 per pair. The ear threads are sterling silver, and have genuine freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals. These are also available in other color options, and will make perfect stocking stuffers for that lovely lady on your list!

As always, they come with a gift box and organza bag to make an elegant presentation! Please contact me for pricing information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home